Posted in Heavy Equipment & Engineering, Total Reads: 499
SWOT Analysis of Aerosonde with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
AAI Corporation, Textron Systems
Unmanned aircrafts systems (UAS)
Making small unmanned aircraft system capabilities to the military and scientific communities
Military, Civil and scientific
Superior endurance, flexibility and economical
1. Skilled staff of aircraft operators with more than 12 years of experience 2. Received airworthiness certification by Australian Civil Aviation Safety Authority 3. Received numerous certificates of authorization (CAOs) and waivers 4. Provide customers tailored UAS solutions that maximizes value of their systems
5. Tie-ups with US Navy, military and many academic institutions
6. First company to make unmanned aircraft which travelled over 3000+ km
1. Huge investments means limited margins
2. The company has to operate under strict rules and regulations laid down by the govt and is under constant scrutiny because of its sector
1. With the advent in technology the demand for unmanned aircrafts is going to increase across the world 2. Demand from developing countries 3. Increasing investments by countries in defense and meteorological predictions
1. Availability of skilled labor force 2. Fluctuating Exchange rate 3. Low cost substitutes from competitors
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Aerosonde. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.