Mitsubishi Heavy Industries SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Heavy Equipment & Engineering, Total Reads: 2183
SWOT Analysis of Mitsubishi Heavy Industries with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd., Japan
Heavy Equipment and Engineering
Our technologies, Your tomorrow
Aims to provide the next generation with an assured future of comfortable lives and happiness through technologies that excite people and a passion for manufacturing
People and businesses who want Equipment in Material Handling, Infrastructure, Defense, Energy and much more
Those who seek to gain further value by improving the technologies and using new ideas and concepts to integrate their diverse technologies
Engineering excellence in Manufacturing & Construction; Taking up new challenges in Uncharted terrain
1. Presence in almost every Equipment category 2. Strategic joint ventures for better & technologically advanced product line 3. Merger talks with Hitachi to improve competitiveness & financial strength
4. Strong workforce of nearly 65,000 people
5. It has divisions like marine vessels, aviation and space, machinery, nuclear etc
1. Limited presence in developing countries 2.Strong competition means market share growth is limited
1.Rapidly gaining Defense contracts in Japan and many other countries 2. Deregulation in the economic policies of many countries where it is present
3. Global collaborations and tie-ups
1.Chinese cyber attack against HHI 2. Sluggish growth of the Japanese economy
3. Govt intervention can affect operational efficiency
1. MAN Engineering 2. Samsung Heavy Equipments 3. Hitachi Ltd.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Mitsubishi Heavy Industries. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.