Posted in Heavy Equipment & Engineering, Total Reads: 12446
SWOT Analysis of Caterpillar with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Heavy Equipment and Engineering
Earthmoving solutions for today's challenges; 48 Hours Part Service Anywhere in the world or Caterpillar Pays
They help customers’ needs with their equipment, distribution and product support system, and the continual introduction and updating of products; Its dealers worldwide are renowned for their top-notch service
People or Organizations who need loaders, dozers, excavators, scrapers or trucks
People or Organizations who need Equipments with quality, productivity and value to meet their toughest business challenges, and the capacity to exceed them
Caterpillar stays focused on delivering the quality of work your reputation depends on
1. Superior Channel network throughout the world 2. Top notch Dealer service, which is the same everywhere 3. Strong portfolio of products to meet every application 4. It acquired three big companies like Bucyrus, EMD, and MWM which are already adding to the company’s top line
5. It has an employee base of over 150,000 employees
1. Europe accounts for nearly a quarter of Cat's total revenues; The current crisis, therefore, remains a concern 2. Falling sales in Africa and Middle East 3. US Real Estate Housing Market has fallen down
1. Higher construction and mining activity in the emerging markets 2. After the Bucyrus acquisition, Cat has a broader mining product range than closest competitor and mining giant Joy Global 3. Future trends such as natural-gas powered vehicles can provide Cat newer avenues
1. Stiff competition from Joy Global, which is upgrading and setting up new capacities in China 2. High inflation and construction slowdown in U.S. & China remains a challenge 3. Mining operations dependent upon material prices and political stability
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Caterpillar. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.