Posted in Heavy Equipment & Engineering, Total Reads: 1818
SWOT Analysis of FIAT Industrial with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
FIAT Group, Italy
Innovation and technological progress to achieve global position of leadership
Advanced research used in designing and testing new solutions to continually improve the reliability and productivity of their vehicles
People and businesses who want Equipments in Agriculture, Construction and Commercial vehicles
People and businesses who expect reliability and productivity in their equipments
Innovation, whether for engine performance or to control emissions, is a standard for them, not an extra
1. Strategic acquisition of various brands and innovating them e.g.: IVECO 2. 51 Advanced research centers located around the world, where teams of engineers and technicians research, design and test new solutions 3. Extensive product range in which three sectors design, produce and sell trucks, commercial vehicles, buses, special vehicles (Iveco), tractors, and agricultural and construction equipment (CNH), in addition to engines and transmissions for those vehicles and engines for marine applications (FPT Industrial)
4. Gives emphasis to Corporate Governance and Sustainable development; Has published its own 1st Sustainability Report
5. Has a strong employee base of over 60,000
1. Insufficient production (No Economies of scale)through its production plants although the research done is top notch
2. Weak performance of Business divisions in terms of Working Capital performance and Cash contribution to the P&L
1. Growing residential sector in Asia 2. Increasing demand for global Agricultural machinery & equipment
3. Growing construction industry in China & India where it has a limited presence
1. The Global recession in 2008 followed by the Eurozone crisis caused huge losses for the company in Europe and North America
2. Increasing competitive pressure from Chinese and American counterparts
1. Caterpillar Inc. 2. Hyundai Heavy Equipments 3. Deere & Co.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to FIAT Industrial. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.