Posted in Heavy Equipment & Engineering, Total Reads: 1192
SWOT Analysis of CSR Corporation with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
CSR Corporation, China
Heavy Equipment and Engg.
‘Providing the customers with comfortable, safe and reliable products’
The demand of the customers is the motivation of their progress forever
People and businesses who want railway locomotives, passenger trains, freight wagons, bullet trains, metro vehicles and relevant parts
People or Business expecting advancement, maturity, economy, applicability and reliability’ in their products
Manufacturing first-class products with first class technologies and offering customers most valuable green products, in a bid to build an industrial pioneer and a globalized multinational most responsible for the society
1. Partly state owned and has a huge capital base
2.Boasts a complete system of independent development, massive manufacturing and standard service of its products
3.Owns China’s largest electric locomotive R & D and manufacturing base, a globally leading bullet train R & D and manufacturing base
4. Has the entire contract for China’s metro and road transit system
1. In spite of a capital base, being state owned does not allow for capital expansion and dynamic decision making
2. Strict Chinese regulations makes operational activities restricted
1. Growing residential sector in Asia
2. Growing rail transportation industry in China
1. Because of the cyclic nature of the industry (heavy trucks), tough economic times lead to bad performance in the stock market
2. Slowdown in international markets (like concerns about China currently making the rounds) could weigh on the revenue and growth plans
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to CSR Corporation. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.