Posted in Heavy Equipment & Engineering, Total Reads: 2765
SWOT Analysis of AGCO with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Komatsu Ltd., Japan
Heavy equipment and engineering
We support your farm
Leading global manufacturer of agricultural equipment which adds value to any farm business
People and businesses who want full line of tractors, combines, hay tools, sprayers, forage and tillage equipment
People or Business , industries, farming organizations
Promoting sustainability through their products’ value cycle
1. Has a wide range of products for every agricultural need 2. Has many brands which are recognized around the entire globe and have a huge brand recall value like ‘Challenger’ 3. Has 2,600 independent dealers and distributors in more than 140 countries worldwide ensuring a global footprint
4. High product quality and strong product portfolio
1. Performance of some of its brands over their entire product life cycle is lesser than industry leaders 2. The current economic crisis in the U.S. weakened its financial position has affected operational efficiency
1. Growing agricultural activities in the developing countries 2. Has invested a lot in Africa which might start yielding results soon
1. The top line of the company might get affected severely if the Eurozone crisis worsens 2. Stiff competition from counterparts like Mahindra in developing countries
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to AGCO. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.