Posted in Heavy Equipment & Engineering, Total Reads: 2798
SWOT Analysis of Ingersoll-Rand with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Heavy equipment and engineering
With the help of a 100-year-old tradition of technological innovation, to enable companies and their customers to create progress
People and businesses who want products and services in Air Solutions
Tools, Material Handling, Golf Car, Utility Vehicles etc
People or Business expecting products and solutions to create a positive impact in their world
To provide products, services and solutions that enhance customers' energy efficiency, productivity and operations
1. Highly diversified company with products for every production need 2. Geographic diversification, Presence in many developing countries 3. Also diversified into industrial machinery and vehicles, logistics, electronics and other solutions-based operations
4. Wide product portfolio and good presence in major European countries
1. The brand has limited penetration globally and limited recall 2. Performance of some of its subsidiaries has led to weakening cash flows which is a concern
1. Entering to club car and utility vehicle business could boost its sales 2. Growing residential sector in Asia
1. Huge investments with higher payback periods made currently which could weaken its financial structure 2. Huge competition from other western firms like Caterpillar, JCB etc
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Ingersoll-Rand. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.