Original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), engineering goods companies, contractors, installers, and wholesale distributors
Manufacturing facilities across the world, corporates, SMEs
Global industrial goods and services provider
1. Powerful customer base of over 100,000 customers across 50 countries 2. Diverse and sophisticated product range like communication equipment, electronic and electrical wires, OEMs and aerospace hardware and equipment
3. Highly developed network of sophisticated warehouses 4. Global delivery network across 250 cities worldwide
5. Close to 8000 employees in the organization
6. The company has been recognized with several awards
1. High investment requirement for expansion in new verticals means lower margins 2. Large amount of inventory stored in warehouse ($1Bn) can be a burden
1. Opportunity of backward integration in equipment manufacturing 2. Utilize robust supply chain to provide delivery services to third party companies
3. Acquisition of smaller firms and global tie-ups can further strengthen the brand
1. Large number of competitors 2. Highly fragmented market 3. Rapidly changing technologies may render warehouse inventory obsolete
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Anixter. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.