Posted in Industrial Products and Chemicals, Total Reads: 3122
SWOT Analysis of Acro Paints (Cement Paints) with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Acro Paints (Cement Paints)
Acro Paints Ltd
Industrial Products and Chemicals
International Standard Cement paints
Upper class urban population
Affluent Hotels, Schools, Complex & Apartments, Hospitals, Malls and colleges.
Protective, durable and beautifying cement paints for exterior and interior walls
1. Meets international standards; ISO: 5410 and ISI marked.
2. Provides quality cement paint in superfine powder form based on world class Birla White Cement.
2. High quality cement paints with water repellent chemicals and fast pigments that resist damp penetration and enhances durability. 3. Special Protective Coatings that inhibits organic growth and provides resistance against corrosive forces of nature. 4. It has a better pot life that allows preparation of large quantities at a time, hence provides better operability. 5. No toxic or inflammable materials-Environmental friendly.
6. Product portfolio includes SUPER ACROCEM (Premium Waterproof Cement Paint), PARCOCEM PLUS (Waterproof Cement Paint), RHINOCEM (Waterproof Cement Paint)
7. Super Acrocem is largest selling ISI marked cement paint in India.
8. Website clinically provides procedure for preparing and applying it.
1. Market share is lesser as compared to giants like Asian paints, Berger, Nerolac
1. They can penetrate the rural market with this product by introducing slightly lesser range products 2. By introducing 1 kg pack they can increase customer base of those who require in limited quantity.
1. There are many local cement paints which offer at lesser prices and hence are taking the share in the price-sensitive segment.
1. Local Cement paint Companies 2. Brilliant Coatings (P) Ltd.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.