Posted in Industrial Products and Chemicals, Total Reads: 2069
SWOT Analysis of Acro Paints (Wall Paints) with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Acro Paints (Wall Paints)
Acro Paints Ltd
Industrial Products and Chemicals
Extensive variety of Interior and Exterior Paints
Urban and semi-urban Population
Residence, schools, malls, apartments,
Complete solution for Interiors and Exteriors
1. Company has wide range of products to suit varied demand of customers. 2. Acrylic raisins with highly opaque pigments, fungicides, stabilizing chemicals to provide with odorless and hygienic durablecoating 3. The range varies from economical products to high end ones. 4. The quality meets international standards.
5. Excellent in house R&D facility provides with best quality products at affordable prizes. 6. Product Portfolio includes sub-brands like ACROGUARD, ACROSHIELD , ACROTEX , ACRO TEXTURE, ACROGOLD , ACROPRIME, ACROSILK, AQUALIN
1. Market share is lesser as compared to giants like Asian paints, Berger, Nerolac 2. It doesn’t have some celebrities for its advertising campaigns
1. With greater brand awareness and proper positioning of product w.r.t excellent quality that it provides at affordable prizes its market share may increase significantly. 2. It can market aggressively by roping celebrities 3. By innovating to penetrate fast growing rural markets
1. Smaller companies who provide similar products at lesser prices and are better accessible. 2. Renowned names in paint industry owing to the kind of market presence and perceptions they have in minds of potential customers.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.