Posted in Industrial Products and Chemicals, Total Reads: 2505
SWOT Analysis of Acro Paints (Construction) with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Acro Paints (Construction)
Acro Paints Ltd
Industrial Products and Chemicals
Combination of excellent quality and extensive variety.
Mass market products
Construction sites of apartments, malls, schools, hotels, hospitals etc.
Complete solution from waterproof coating to metallic floor hardening
1. Provides a large portfolio of chemicals used in construction. 2. Excellent waterproofing solutions of different varieties applicable for different situations. 3. Polymer based waterproof coating after hardening provide excellent bonding thus are used to fill cracks in concrete structures, easy to apply and are non-corrosive to steel and inflammable. 4. Acroflo LWP(solution) is an excellent waterproof compound for concrete and plaster, conforms to IS: 2645
5. Orenite is used for hard floors like in workshops, warehouses etc.
6.ACROPREG is a silicone resin based solvent containing masonry water repellant impregnation agent, when maintenance of natural colour of the substrate is required.
7. Company has very high quality chemicals which are pre-requisite for any construction work hence their demand is very high 8. Product range includes ACROCRETE, ACROCOTE, ACRO 1, ACROFLO LWP, ACRPOXY DP, ACROTILE, ACROPREG, ACRO WALLGUARD, SURCOT, WATERSEAL, ORENITE, ACROTILE G, ACRONITE SOF, ROCKSET, CEMFIX
1. Market share is lesser as compared to giants like Asian paints, Berger, Nerolac
1. In-house R&D facility provides an excellent opportunity to improvise and innovate their products thereby gaining market share and cost leadership.
1. Local products with similar functions may be preferred as they might be cheaper and easily accessible. 2. There may be a chance of product cannibalization since few products have same functions.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Acro Paints (Construction). The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.