Posted in Industrial Products and Chemicals, Total Reads: 1449
SWOT Analysis of Acro Paints- Spanezia with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Acro Paints- Spanezia
Acro Paints Ltd
Industrial Products and Chemicals
Treat for the Connoisseur of European Renaissance Art
Latest Range of Italian Designer Finishes
Upper middle-class, niche market
Malls, Residence, Hotels, Plazas,
People with Classy and Aristocratic taste and lifestyle ;Antique
1. They have wide variety of products each in myriad shades.
2. Have rich appeal and something royal about them 3. Products like Antica are used in large projects for its economy 4. Available in matt, semi-glossy, shimmering and metallic finishes 5. It takes us to period of European Renaissance and the old piece of art of Italy, Greece and Mediterranean region
6.Few products like Glitterati and Spanezia Pearl Skin have unique finishes which depend on the intensity and direction of light. 7. Product range includes sub-brands like MEDITERRANO, SORRENTO, ANTICA, ELEGANZA, GLITTERATI, SPANEZIA PEARL SKIN, DECORIKA, SPANEZIA VELVETINO, SPANEZIA MADREPERLA, ACROMICACEO
1. A niche category like this needs more advertising and brand awareness 2. Market share is lesser as compared to giants like Asian paints, Berger, Nerolac
1. It has great opportunity in urban India as it is going through huge infrastructural transition and new cities are being developed. 2. Needs to show more market presence and brand awareness amongst the target group via effective communication.
1. Its target customer base is rich and niche but relatively small because of its brand positioning. 2. This types of trends are period based and may change from time ti time 3. It faces stiff competition from other companies.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.