1. Satisfies international regulations of Quality Management System and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company 2. Pioneered in Texture Wall finishes in India 3. Offer latest trends like Japanese and European finishes which are in tremendous demand all over the world 4. In house R&D unit has highly advanced testing facilities
5. It has a very wide product portfolio ranging from construction chemicals to latest decors like Spanezia which increases its customer base and helps it diversify in the market
6. It has one of the largest production facilities
7. Its website provides information about Décor tips and Vaastu which lot of people follow
8. It has quite renowned projects like Amby Valley- Pune, IBM-Chennai and Times of India-New Delhi to its credit
1. Company doesn’t have enough market share as compared to big names in paint industry like Berger, Nerolac and Asian Paints 2. Comparatively lower brand awareness about few of its products
1. Although Company has a technical service division that caters to specific queries of customers it’s not developed and marketed properly 2. Company has more opportunities in semi-urban and rural markets as rural India’s infrastructure is developing. 3.It can create product differentiation by specially introducing high moisture absorbing paints which would perform well in places where it rains heavily
It can design its website in more attractive way
1. Many small companies offering similar products at lesser prices 2. Big brands like Asian Paints and Berger are eating into the market share of the company 3. Lack of brand awareness in many parts of India may allow competitors to gain advantage
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Acro Paints Ltd. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.