Posted in Industrial Products and Chemicals, Total Reads: 1243
SWOT Analysis of Classic Paints with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Industrial Products and Chemicals
Variety was never this exciting
Complete Value for money
Lower & Middle class segment
Home-owners, motels, budget hotels, dispensaries and small schools and hospitals.
Paints for tough exteriors and soft interiors
1. It specializes in Eco-friendly water based paints. 2. It is an ISO 9001 and 14001 company hence conforms to international standards for its practices 3. Custom-made products to meet the needs of the customers 4. Wide variety of decorative and industrial paints
5. It’s in the process of implementing Environment Management Sys 6. Product range includes Choice XL Premium Exterior All Acrylic Paint, Classic Choice Exterior All Acrylic Finish, Classic Super Acrylic Emulsion, Gift Super Acrylic Distemper, Gift Acrylic Wall Putty
1. Less market share and visibility as compared to major paint brands
1. Large rural and semi-urban lower middle class segment provides them with tremendous opportunity as they need value for money products. 2.It needs to advertise more strategically towards its target customers as it would increase brand awareness.
1. Raw material scarcity and volatility in prices 2. Difficulty in diversifying as large capital investment is required and entry barrier is high with giant companies having covered wide range of products. 3.In Decorative Paint industry customer’s tastes change very rapidly with change in trends and fashion hence production planning and inventory problem
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.