Posted in Industrial Products and Chemicals, Total Reads: 911
SWOT Analysis of Metcon Coatings & Chemicals with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Metcon Coatings & Chemicals
Metcon Coatings & Chemicals India Private Limited
Industrial Products and Chemicals
Offering High Purity Products
Protection solutions for steel and concrete structures
Manufacturing, agricultural, automotive and construction equipment
Industrial Equipment Industry
Providers of industrial paints and chemicals to protect steel & concrete structures in industries.
1. It is an ISO 9001:2008 company. 2. Customer base is very strong and consists of big names in Industry 3. It is a very informative website stating minute details that a potential customer looks for. 4. They have products for applications in wide range of sectors from aeronautics to pharmaceuticals and fertilizers.
5. They have provisions for producing in batch for individual thus there is a scope for customization.
6. Continuous R&D to cater to changing environment, and production capacity of 1800 Metric Tonnes per Yr. and is going to scale up with additional facility.
1.Customer base is strong but has fewer customers like in typical B2B deliverables hence vulnerable to changes in industry. 2. It has less screen space in advertising compared to giants. 3. May not have adequate resources both human and capital to expand rapidly. 4. They don’t have extensive distributor network to cater to retail customers.
5. Limited resources; as this industry requires large working capital.
1. It can explore the new market by entering into the decorative paint and finishes 2. Industrial paints life is generally not very long due to the regular wear and tear, if it can prolong its life in some way through R&D then they can capture huge market.
1. New entrants like established Indian brands or foreign players 2. Scarcity and inflation in prices of raw materials 3. Stringent Government rules and regulations and more emphasis on Environment preservation.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Metcon Coatings & Chemicals. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.