Posted in Industrial Products and Chemicals, Total Reads: 4543
SWOT Analysis of Nippon Paint with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Industrial Products and Chemicals
Explore a world of colors
Customer growth, personal growth, environmental care and technological innovation.
Home, construction, automotive and industrial sectors
Customers wanting high quality and eco-friendly products
A Globally established paint company with complete paint solutions.
1. With 130 years of experience and 33 manufacturing facilities in paint industry they are one of the largest paint makers in the world. 2. 12,000 employees operating in 11 countries across Asia they set benchmark in innovation and quality. 3. They have wide range of products. 4. They have diversified geographically.
5. They like any other Japanese Company spend and focus on R&D
6. The company has extremely vibrant new logo showing values like: professional, passionate, commitment to excellence, modernity, friendliness and youthfulness.
7. Nippon Paints have developed products high-grade environmental friendly products with nearly ZERO VOC content.
8. Nippon Paint’s 3 in 1 Medi-fresh has been very popular for its anti-bacterial formula that inhibits bacterial growth lowering risk of flu etc.
1.Nippon Paint w.r.t India has a very small range of products which include few interior and exterior wall paints. 2. Large inventories may be a cause of worry
1. Its ability to innovate and do R&D provides them an opportunity in developing eco-friendly products which are seen as products for the future with environmental regulation policies becoming stringent. 2. Opportunities in emerging Asian markets.
1. Global economy is sluggish 2. Nippon Paint w.r.t India faces stiff competition from other prominent and well established paint companies 3. International Environmental regulations are tightening.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.