Posted in Industrial Products and Chemicals, Total Reads: 1198
SWOT Analysis of Noble Paints with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Noble Paints Pvt Ltd
Industrial Products and Chemicals
It’s not about Fire Protection..it’s about Protection of Life
To serve the Nation, its People and Innovate
Industrial and home-owners with industrial being more important.
Defense Forces, Chemical, manufacturing and nuclear power Plants, domestic use, hotels and engineering companies
A company whose priorities are not to generate mere profits but to serve the nation in every way it can.
1. Noble Paints has received three Warrants of Appointment by Presidents of India for service to the Nation. 2. They have developed numerous specialized coatings for Nation’s Nuclear Power Stations 3. Nation’s first fire-retardant coating was developed by Noble for Navy Forces and Commercial purposes; India’s first Intumescent coating “FirePruffle” was developed. 4. Being and old and reputed brand it carries with itself trust and goodwill.
5. Very Strong customer base which includes big names like Railways, Bhabha Atomic research Centre, Nuclear Power Plants, HAL, Taj Hotels, and L&T etc.
6. It brings valuable Foreign exchange to the nation
7. Innovation and product development has been theirforte.
1. Other than Fire-retardant other segments are not marketed properly unlike its competitors. 2. Their brand and market awareness is not very high amongst retail customers.
1. Fire-retardant coatings is their POD and sets them apart from other companies in Paint Industry 2. They have more opportunities if their products are marketed to the right segments 3. Eco-friendly product have tremendous scope
4. It has wide scope of exporting its Fire-retardant products to nearby emerging economies.
1. There maybe national and international players entering the market of fire-retardant coatings
2. Stringent Government rules and regulations regarding the quality of products and manufacturing facilities as Environment policies are given more emphasis
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.