Low VOC and Lead free healthy home paints and market leaders in Industrial Coatings
1. One of the largest coating company in India and market leader in automotive and powder coating. 2. Being a subsidiary of Kansai Paint Company Limited, the technological edge of Kansai has helped company innovate to satisfy consumer’s needs in a better way. 3. Key factors to their success are: R&D, Innovation, Quality and Aggressive Branding and Marketing strategies. 4. Being market leaders in automotive category they have most coveted customers like Maruti Suzuki, Toyota Kirloskar, GM, Tata Motors, HM, Yamaha, Honda, Volvo India, Ashok Leyland etc..
5. It has robust supply chain network.
6. Its entering the Decorative segments category in a big way with ad with celebrity brand ambassadors
1. In decorative paints Industry Customer tastes and perceptions change very fast and products may become obsolete with change in trends, hence production planning and inventory problem.
1. Leveraging its R&D competencies the company has good scope in developing new products with PODs which can give them competitive advantage. 2. Building perception as eco-friendly and greener brand. 3. Capitalizing on Growth potential in rural India and Infrastructure development.
4. Expansion initiatives can be considered as economies of scale and possibility of exporting to neighboring emerging economies then comes into the picture.
1. Stringent Government rules and regulations regarding the quality of products and manufacturing facilities as Environment policies are given more emphasis 2.Raw material scarcity and volatility in prices. 3. Competition from national and international brands as they target India owing to its large market.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.