Glossy Color & Paints SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Industrial Products and Chemicals, Total Reads: 1092
SWOT Analysis of Glossy Color & Paints with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Glossy Color & Paints
Glossy Color & Paint Pvt. Ltd
Industrial Products and Chemicals
A Colorful Range Gifted by Nature Perfected by us.
Quality Products for all segments
Decorative and Industrial segments
Home-owners, institutions, industries-Automotive, heavy machinery and process industries
Quality products at reasonable value
1. Company has been in the business of paints since 1948 and therefore has rich experience 2. They provide tailor-made paints as per customer’s requirements. 3. They have a well-established network of more than 800 stockists that covers most regions of the India 4. They have their own R&D term for innovation and product development
5. Cost calculator, Tip of the week and FAQs sections arehelpful to answer basic queries.
6. They have a good product line that tries to cover all the segments.
7. It is an ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 9001 certified company.
8. They are not only product oriented company but they also offer painting service.
1. Marketing and advertising strategies not very effective as prominent as major brands. 2.In decorative paints Industry Customer tastes and perceptions change very fast and products may become obsolete with change in trends, hence production planning and inventory problem.
1. With more brand awareness and proper pricing its market share would increase. 2. Rural market is growing at fast rate and can be worked upon. 3. With innovation and R&D they can come up with eco-friendly products making it their USP like many other Painting Majors.
1.Stringent Government rules and regulations regarding the quality of products and manufacturing facilities as Environment policies are being given more emphasis. 2.Raw material scarcity and volatility in prices. 3.Competition from national and international brands as they target India owing to its large market
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.