1. Diamond Vogel have 7 manufacturing facility and over 80 service outlets; its best example of vertical integration wherein they are manufacturers as well as retailers. 2. Specialize in Architectural Finishes, Heavy Duty Protective Coatings, Home Decorating Products and Industrial and Original Equipment Manufacturer Finishes. 3. Invite painting contractors to be members of their club which would help them develop their business at the same time company gains from the products they buy from company, thus creating a Win-Win situation.
4. Virtual painting software which can be used to visualize how a particular color would look when painted in room.
5. Diverse technologies, spirit to innovate and strong R&D are pillars of success.
6. It is an ISO 9001:2000 certified company.
7. Company has excellent delivery system and promises to deliver any product to any region of US.
1.It has limited business in the emerging economies of the world like Latin America and South-East Asia; needs to expand 2.In decorative paints Industry Customer tastes and perceptions change very fast and products may become obsolete with change in trends, hence production planning and inventory problem
1. It should enter and develop business in developing economies 2.. Its ability to innovate and do R&D provides them an opportunity in developing eco-friendly products which are seen as products for the future with environmental regulation policies becoming stringent. 3. Acquisitions and partnerships with firms in other developing nations can pave pathway for them to enter there.
1.Global economy is sluggish especially US is still vulnerable to another recession. 2.It faces tough competition from other American and international brands 3.Stringent Government rules and regulations regarding the quality of products and manufacturing facilities as Environment policies are being given more emphasis.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Diamond Vogel Paints. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.