Posted in Industrial Products and Chemicals, Total Reads: 5135
SWOT Analysis of Sherwin-Williams with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Industrial Products and Chemicals
Cover the Earth
Sherwin-Williams provides innovative solutions that ensure your coatings for varying surfaces
Professional, commercial, industrial and retail customers
Home-owners & institutions (repaint & new), architectures and designers; aerospace, automotive and marine; heavy machinery, military, electronic industry
We are the providers of most innovative solutions for coating any surface
1. Company has global presence with its products doing business in North America, South America, Caribbean, Europe and Asia 2. They have developed excellent distribution system especially in North America and South America. 3. They offer wide variety of products which serve large array of industries.
4. They are known for continuous innovation which helps them in launching new products frequently in the market. 5. It has diversified customer base.
6. It has taken many initiatives to go green and reduce the footprint.
7. It develops and operates on best technologies.
8. It has developed a perception of being a quality and trusted brand in the minds of customers.
1. Not many joint ventures with small and big companies in other countries to increase its presence
2.In decorative paints Industry Customer tastes and perceptions change very fast and products may become obsolete with change in trends, hence production planning and inventory problem
1. Growth potential in emerging economies is very high and joint ventures may be a good way to enter their markets. 2. Creating more eco-friendly products as it would be the demand of tomorrow. 3. Company should leverage on its strong R&D to come out with new innovative products.
1.Economic meltdown like the one Europe is facing now 2. Stringent Government rules and regulations regarding the quality of products, manufacturing facilities-outputs and wastes owing to the adverse impact on environment. 3. Scarcity of raw materials and volatility in their prices.
4. Currency fluctuations in the countries in which the company operates.
5. It faces tough competition from other American and international brands
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.