Posted in Industrial Products and Chemicals, Total Reads: 5285
SWOT Analysis of Dulux with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Industrial Products and Chemicals
Let’s Colour, Apne rang ko chalkaane do
Leading Brand that offers exceptional combination of product quality and performance with unmatched levels of service and technical support
Home owners, institution buildings, offices, developing stylish infrastructure
Right luxury-look with great durability and pioneer in washable paint technology
1. It being a part of Akzonobel which has a huge brand name which would enhance their growth. 2.Infrastructural and intellectual capital of Akzonobel will help them in R&Ds and innovation to stay at par with competitors in rapidly changing market. 3. Dulux is one of the biggest brand names in decorative industry 4. They are quality centric company which has helped them grow and sustain their brands.
5. They had first mover’s advantage in Dulux velvet touch which had no competition till almost a decade.
1. In decorative paints Industry Customer tastes and perceptions change very fast and products may become obsolete with change in trends, hence production planning and inventory problem 2. Limited market share due to presence of other major brands
1. Continuous R&D provides scope of reduction of VOC and HAP; develop more eco-friendly products which have high potential growth.
2. Tremendous growth opportunities in Rural India if the product is distributed and priced properly. 3. Real Estate boom needs to be capitalsed. 4. Consumer involvement is very important; direct involvement and interaction with them will help them gain momentum and leave a lasting impression in the minds of the consumer.
1.In decorative paints Industry customer tastes and perceptions change very fast and products may become obsolete with change in trends, hence production planning and inventory problem. 2.Stringent Government rules and regulations regarding the quality of products and manufacturing facilities as Environment policies are being given more emphasis. 3.Competition from national and international brands as they target India owing to its large market.
4. Raw material scarcity and volatility in prices.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.