Posted in Industrial Products and Chemicals, Total Reads: 869
SWOT Analysis of Ball Corporation with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Plastic, glass and metal packaging
Products that reflect an innovative mindset/ who we are is in all we do
Focus on attention to detail and innovation
Packaging solutions to companies producing food, beverages and household goods
Major beverage producing companies across Argentina, Brazil, China, Europe and North America
Providing cost effective and innovative packaging solutions to its customers
1. Ball Corporation operates through 90 locations around the world 2. Ball is the biggest producer of recyclable beverage cans 3. Aiming at growth with a bunch of organic as well as inorganic activities 4. Diversification of revenues by providing aerospace and other technologies and services to commercial and governmental customers
5. Founded in 1880, the company has a strong legacy and employs close to 15,000 people worldwide
6. The company is known for its contributions in support of space and Earth Science, exploration, national security and intelligence programs which adds to the brand credibility
7. Follow a gated approach from ideas to products with the process innovation teams evaluating each ideas at every step of production
1. Ball has showed lesser growth as that of its competitors 2. High volumes of air pollution has often been criticized
1.Its looking forwarding to acquiring the Brazilian venture of its competitor REXAM PLC 2.It can spread to other territories in Asia where its presence is restricted to China and Hong Kong 3.Making the processes more environment friendly, Ball Corp publishes its sustainability report on its website since 2008.
1.Competition within the packaging and aerospace industries is intense 2.Increasing productivity with surplus capacity in the industry has led to pressure on pricing 3.Competition from national as well as small regional level manufacturers
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Ball Corporation. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.