Posted in Industrial Products and Chemicals, Total Reads: 6848
SWOT Analysis of Monsanto with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Producing more. Conserving more. Improving lives.
World leader in the production of agricultural & vegetable seeds including crop protection chemicals with a commitment towards sustainable agriculture and improving the lives of farmers.
Businesses/Customers thriving on agriculture for livelihood and income.
Farmers who are looking for variety in products & services along with high yield and crop safety.
Monsanto is one of the world’s leading companies focused on sustainable agriculture. We discover and deliver innovative products that support the farmers who feed, fuel and clothe our world.
1. Wide customer base spanning the regions of North & South America, Africa, Asia, Australia and Europe. 2. Market Leader in the production of agricultural seeds. 3. Strong R&D capabilities, harnessing the knowledge of biotechnology and genetic engineering in delivering superior seeds. 4. Affordable pricing in view of growing customer demands along with strong customer loyalty.
5. Efficient distribution and supply chain network covering diverse regions.
6. Robust financial growth over the last decade due to increasing demand for innovative solutions and decreasing land available for cultivation.
7. Strong brand portfolio covering corn, soybean, cotton, wheat and a variety of other crops.
8. Strong alliance with BASF, the world’s largest chemical company along with collaboration of their respective R&D departments.
1. Limited market share due to stiff competition in the sector
1.Growth prospects are high for emerging economies especially, in the Asia-Pacific and African regions. 2. Focus on soybean and GM corn seeds, especially in Latin America and India can enhance revenues as these regions are highly agriculture-oriented. 3. A disciplined expenditure plan and strategic acquisitions can increase free cash flows and enable greater bottom-lines.
1. Customer loyalty decreasing due to lawsuits against the company and harmful effects of their products. 2. Increased competition due to accessibility and increased awareness among farmers. 3. Environmental regulations prohibiting use of certain products of the company.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Monsanto. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.