Customers looking for economical products with good quality
Farmers and wholesalers dealing in the purchase of readymade fertilizers
World’s number 1 potash producer by output
1. Vertically integrated company starting right from ore mining to the final supply of potassium and its compounds to the customers 2. More than 13,000 employees stationed at the main production unit at Berezniki, Russian Federation 3. Revenue and net profits steady and increasing 4. Plan to become one of the largest potash producers of the world 5. Uralkali’s sales geography covers more than 40 countries
1. Seasonal agricultural demand prohibits revenue inflows for the company over the financial year
1. Demand for fertilizers is growing due to high food production outputs 2.Merger with Silvinit have increased revenues and profits for Uralkali
3. Export sales in more than 40 countries across the world have greatly helped in creating diverse markets and customers for the company
1. Environmental bodies have put stringent bans on many of the company’s processes and networks 2. Fierce competition from fertilizer producing companies in other parts of the world 3. Very low rate of demand due to availability of substitutes and alternate nutrients
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Uralkali. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.