Posted in Industrial Products and Chemicals, Total Reads: 2537
SWOT Analysis of Avery Dennison with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Avery Dennison Corporation
Inspired Brands. Intelligent World.
Strong market presence in pressure-sensitive materials.
High-end customers looking for innovative and out-of-the-box ideas and solutions for their businesses.
Customers in the business of manufacturing polymers, F&B, household products, personal care products, reflective products for automobiles, traffic & highway safety and promotional materials.
A global leader in pressure-sensitive technology and self-adhesive base materials.
1. Operations in more than 200 manufacturing facilities across 50 countries in the world, with employee strength of more than 40,000. 2. It ranked on the Fortune 500 list of the world’s largest industrial & service companies 3. Strong market presence in more than 90 countries involving product sales and distribution networks. 4. There has been a fair growth in revenues year on year 5. Strong brand reputation and financial position
1. Operating cash flows are also weak due to a weak return on equity over the industrial sector. 2. Products have been priced quite high, as compared to competition’s products, especially in the U.S. market
1. Emerging markets like India and China look promising markets for the company’s products and services. 2. Strategic acquisitions of Paxar Corporation and mergers with 3M’s office and consumer products’ operations have exposed the company to a wider customer base in other economic zones as well.
1. Labor costs are constantly increasing and strikes & shutdowns have become a menace. 2. Competitors are coming up with better products, with a trend to follow the incessant technological advancement in the sector. 3. Govt. regulations have created a multitude of risks in the industrial sector which are an added adversary to the company’s growth.
1. 3M Corp. 2. Bemis Company Inc. 3. Esselte Corp.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.