Posted in Industrial Products and Chemicals, Total Reads: 1739
SWOT Analysis of Indorama Ventures with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Indorama Ventures Public Company Ltd
Knowledge. Commitment. Service
The largest producer of PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate) in the world.
Customers in looking for low cost and efficient products.
Customers in the business of manufacturing F&B, personal & home care products, healthcare products, automobiles, textiles and industrial products.
A leading global integrated polyester chain producer.
1. Strong workforce of more than 9,500 operating in the Europe, North America, Africa and the Asia-pacific regions. 2. Largest fiber producer in Thailand. 3. Sales revenue is one the best in the industry 4. Received many awards such as the Environment Good Governance award and the Prime Minister’s award for outstanding contribution to environmental safety and sustainability 5. Strong financial position and brand presence
1. Alleged Poor labor pay-scales have resulted in strikes and shut-downs. 2. Raw material prices have also hit an all-time high with PTA demand constantly on the rise
1. Strategic acquisitions of FiberVisions Holdings LLC, Polypet, Beverage Plastics and Old World have helped establish Indorama’s market domination in the polyester and polymer industry. 2. Joint ventures with Ottana Polimeri and Dow Chemicals’ polymer division has resulted in numerous opportunities for the company to establish new bases in foreign soil. 3. India and China are becoming very strong markets for PET and increased consumption has led to a series of initiatives to set-up plants in these regions.
1. Strong players in the production of polymers such as UP and Dow Chem have given stiff competition to the company. 2. Increased demand for new polymeric technologies is driving companies to scale-up R&D costs. 3. Polymer manufacturing processes are under the scrutiny of the government for environmental violations.
1. Thai Polyester Co. 2. Terra Polyester Co. 3. Jindal Poly Films Ltd.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.