Kingboard Chemical Holdings SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Industrial Products and Chemicals, Total Reads: 1112
SWOT Analysis of Kingboard Chemical Holdings with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Kingboard Chemical Holdings
Paul Cheung Kwok Wing’s royal family
Kaiteki (Sustainability. Health. Comfort)
Global Market leader in the production of laminates and largest PCB manufacturer in China.
High – end customers looking for premium quality products and services.
Customers catering to the manufacture of industrial products and electronic appliances.
World’s number 1 producer of laminates.
1. Main operations in China and Thailand with more than 70 manufacturing facilities spanning these 2 regions. 2. Holds more than 4 million square meters of gross floor area at primary operating sites in Guangzhou, Shanghai and Kunshan. 3. Large R&D facilities in the Chinese sites with investments up to HK $2 million.
4. More than 50,000 employees form the strong workforce 5. Strong brand reputation in China and financial stability
1. Overseas demand has declined due to rising foreign exchange prices and duties. 2. The Japan earthquake has severely damaged the Laminates and PCB business
1. Joint venture with China Blue Chemicals to set up a methanol plant in China, to satisfy the ever-growing demand for methanol. 2. PCB industry’s newest venture of the HDI has also come up as a boon for the company’s high-end chemicals division. 3. Shortage of supply of methanol will increase demand up to 50,000 tonnes and this supply gap will go on expanding.
4. Strategic acquisitions of Elec & Eltek have resulted in the expansion of market share and increased demand for the company’s products in the Hong Kong region.
1. Land and labor costs are increasing consistently which leads to increased capital inputs for setting up new facilities. 2. Raw material prices have increased beyond predictions and continue to harass the company’s process operations.
1. Park Electrochemical Corp. 2. Rogers Corporation 3. SABIC Innovative Plastics US LLC
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.