PTT Global Chemical SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Industrial Products and Chemicals, Total Reads: 2190
SWOT Analysis of PTT Global Chemical with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
PTT Global Chemical
PTT Global Chemical Group
Driven by Power.
The largest integrated petrochemical and refining company in Thailand.
Customers looking for sustainable and energy-efficient products with individual service and benefit options.
Customers in the downstream industrial plants catering to the manufacture of industrial chemicals and products requiring olefins and aromatics as feedstock.
Global leader in olefins and petrochemicals.
1. Market leader in the production of petrochemicals, olefins and aromatics in Thailand and one of the leaders in the integrated petrochemicals and refining industry in Asia. 2. Strong supplier and distributor network in Thailand which includes long-term contracts and extensive margins respectively. 3. Flagship petrochemical company of the PTT Group, which results in added incentives such as strong financial support, enhanced customer relationships and improved market reach. 4. Produces more than 8 million tons per year of olefins and aromatics and more than 2,80,000 barrels per day of petroleum 5. Strong brand equity and brand presence
1. Less control over product prices due to market volatility and fluctuating prices. 2. Production scale is very limited and concentrated only in the industrial districts of Rayong, Thailand
1. Large-scale investments and expansions in the ASEAN region have resulted in a tremendous growth potential for the company. 2. Strategic acquisitions stake in Cognis Oleochemicals and a collaboration with Cargill Inc.’s NatureWorks LLC, has resulted in the company’s presence in the Asian, European and the US markets as well. 3. PTT Aromatics and Refining facilities set-up in many parts of South-East Asia, supplying naphtha as an important feedstock for the company’s core production processes.
1. Environmental legislations have prevented the company from delivering efficient products and services. 2. Lack of expansions outside the South-Asian domain has limited the company’s growth prospects in the future. 3. Market volatility and fluctuating prices have been a source of worry for the company.
4. Inefficient naphtha manufacturers have decreased the company’s product quality.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to PTT Global Chemical. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.