Customers who demand value-for-money products with good quality.
Farmers and wholesalers catering to readymade fertilizers and suppliers of fertilizer products as well.
World’s number 1 potash producer by output.
1. Operates through 2 main centers located in Belarus and Germany, and serving more than 50 countries across the world, in addition to the entire Russian Federation.
2. Strong distribution network comprising of eight affiliates and eight subsidiary companies. 3. Has received many awards and accolades such as the Arch of Europe, Best Russian Exporter, Eurasia Business Leader, the Golden Eagle and the Gold Mercury award for a consistent period of time. 4. Employee force of nearly 12,000 5. Strong brand name specially in Russia and its neighboring nations
1. High prices of raw materials and falling demand for the potash fertilizers in India have exposed the Achilles’ heel of Silvinit. 2. Demand from agriculture is always seasonal due to which cash inflows are intermittent and delayed
1. Merger with Uralkali has increased revenues and profits for Silvinit.
2. Brazil, India and China are strong markets for future growth and Silvinit’s operations are in full swing to capture these markets.
1. Environmental rules and regulations have added to the woes of the company’s manufacturing processes. 2. Intense competition from fertilizer producing companies in other parts of the world. 3. Demand has been threatened due to availability of substitutes and alternative nutrient products.
4. Increasing awareness of bio-fertilizers can affect company performance
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.