United Phosphorus SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Industrial Products and Chemicals, Total Reads: 2375
SWOT Analysis of United Phosphorus with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
United Phosphorus Group – managed by the Shroff family
Agro-chemicals/ Specialty chemicals
Agriculture Is Our Culture
Largest manufacturer of agrochemicals in India. It is also ranked amongst the top 5 post patent agrochemical companies of the world.
Customers who demand top quality products with lifelong service and value.
Farmers directly engaged in agricultural output of the target markets.
A global generic crop protection, chemicals and seeds company.
1. Operates through 23 manufacturing sites across the world with world class technology and quality control facilities to aid in the production of red phosphorus. 2. Year-on-year growth of revenue 3. Customer base in more than 123 countries and operations in every continent speak volumes of the company’s strong network and market reach. 4. Strong applied R&D capabilities in every continent they operate in. 5. The Company offers a range of goods that includes insecticides, fungicides, fumigants, herbicides and rodenticides
1. The company has been unable to pass on the benefits of costs to the end-users due to fluctuations in the raw material prices. 2. Seasonal agricultural demand is affecting revenue growth and cash flows
1. Emerging economies in South America and China are proving to be a great prospect for revenue growth and expansion. 2. Innovative technologies in agricultural sector are aiding the company’s R&D efforts as it brings out newer methods and scenarios of fertilizer products. 3. Seed development has received a big boost due to WTO and UN approvals across the world.
1. Genetically Modified (GM) crops are a threat to the fertilizer companies due to their adaptability and long shelf-life. 2. Environmental agencies keep scrutinizing the company’s manufacturing processes on a monthly basis. 3. Competitors are working equally close with customers to provide long lasting solutions.
1. Dai Ichi Karkaria Ltd. 2. Ciba India Ltd. 3. Doctors Biotech India Ltd.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.