Posted in Industrial Products and Chemicals, Total Reads: 2119
SWOT Analysis of Aarti Industries Ltd with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Aarti Industries Ltd
The Right Chemistry for a Brighter Tomorrow.
One of the largest manufacturers of benzene based chemicalsand their derivatives in India.
Customers in Western India who look for trust and value in the products and services being offered to them.
Customers in the business of manufacturing industrial products and commercial drugs.
Leading supplier to global manufacturers of Dyes, Pigments, Agrochemicals, Pharmaceuticals, Surfactants and Rubber chemicals.
1. Vast experience in the chemicals and pharmaceuticals industry in India. 2. Export sales in more than 50 countries including South-East Asia, Middle East, Latin America, East Africa and China. 3. More than 125 products manufactured at 16 manufacturing plants located strategically in Gujarat and Maharashtra, with easy access to raw materials and utilities. 4. Highly sophisticated R&D division, with approvals from the Dept. of DSIR.
5. Has witnessed tremendous growth across all segments, which is justified by achieving a high net profit
6. Received the “Exporter of the Year” award
1. Stiff competition means limited market share growth 2. Allegations of local laborers going on long strikes to protest for their rights.
1. Joint venture with Sojitz Chemical Corporation has increased the customer base for specialty chemicals in Japan and other Asian economies. 2.Rural development schemes for farmers in the Vapi district have benefitted their families and resulted in their economic development.
1. Competition is very intense in this industry and innovative products and services are in demand. 2. Expansion of market is becoming increasingly important, otherwise company may lose its share of customers, both in India and abroad.
1. BASF India Ltd. 2. Gujarat Organics Ltd. 3.Elantas Beck India Ltd.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.