Posted in Industrial Products and Chemicals, Total Reads: 2123
SWOT Analysis of Atul Ltd with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
A member of the Lalbhai Group.
One of the oldest and most respected business conglomerates in India.
Customers looking for value-for-money products with continued innovation and development.
Farmers, Wholesalers and distributors of agricultural products as well as manufacturers of industrial chemical products.
One of India’s leading chemical and pharmaceutical companies.
1. Operates not only in India, but also in China, Germany, UK, USA and Vietnam. 2. Net profit of Atul Ltd. rose considerably showing good growth 3. High focus on sustainability of processes as well as business methods, with several adoptions of popular business concepts such as zero discharge, reverse osmosis and carbon sinks, to name a few. 4. More than 60 years of experience in the manufacture of agrochemicals and intermediates.
5. Has received the Siemens Ecovatives Award in the Earth Care category
1. Aromatics division has been performing inadequately compared to other divisions 2.Limited brand awareness as a few other global giants have more brand recall
1. Joint ventures establish their stronghold in international markets as leading chemical manufacturers. 2. Atul Rural Development Fund (ARDF) is involved in the education of children in the nearby villages by setting up schools and providing amenities like electricity and drinking water, thereby exhibiting their social responsibility skills and gaining customers.
3. Expand market reaches in the textiles sector.
4. Extensive research in their Agri-Biotech business of tissue culturing date palm trees.
1. Environmental agencies have carried out numerous audits and have prohibited several processes of the company owing to violation of international standards. 2.Trade rules and regulations have made it difficult for the company to export their products to international markets.
3. Competition is becoming more and stiffer, with many smaller companies getting into research and coming out with innovative products.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.