Posted in Industrial Products and Chemicals, Total Reads: 2781
SWOT Analysis of Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals Ltd GACL with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals Ltd GACL
GACL group, promoted by Govt. of India
Promoting Green Technology.
Single largest producer of Caustic Soda in India
Customers who demand high-quality products and services in the region of Gujarat and adjoining areas.
Customers in the business of manufacturing industrial products which require caustic soda as raw material.
The flag bearer of the Chlor-Alkali industry in India.
1. Production capacity of 1087 TPD or 3,58,760 TPA, with decades of experience in the Caustic-Chlorine industry. 2. Export sales in regions of Europe, North America, Middle East, Australia, parts of South-East Asia and China. 3. Manufacturing complexes in Vadodara and Dahej are in close proximity to raw material sources and well-connected by VSAT and lease lines. 4. Received many national awards such as “National Energy Conservation Award” by the Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE), Ministry of Power, Govt. of India and award for “Excellence in R&D” from the Dept. of Science & Technology, Govt. of India, to name a few.
1. Caustic soda sales have been very volatile and has affected profits
2. There have been many allegations of labor strikes due to unchanged wage patterns
1. Large scale investments , thereby expanding market share. 2.Investments in South Gujarat with set-up of Hydrogen Peroxide facilities of capacities up to 14,000 TPA and bleaching powder manufacturing units with capacities of up to 15,000 TPA.
1. Labor laws and regulations are becoming increasingly anti-management. 2. Trade to international locations has hit an all-time low with prices reaching the ceiling. 3. The chlorine industry is in a decline stage due to alternate chemicals and cheap resources.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals Ltd GACL. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.