Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizers Company GNFC SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Industrial Products and Chemicals, Total Reads: 2069
SWOT Analysis of Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizers Company GNFC with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizers Company (GNFC)
Govt. of Gujarat and the Gujarat State Fertilizer Company (GSFC).
Agrochemicals / Specialty Chemicals
Our Mission. Our Sankalp.
Houses one of the oldest and largest ammonia-urea fertilizer complexes in the world.
Customers in the state of Gujarat and adjoining states who look for extended company support and good quality products.
Customers and farmers in the business of agriculture and manufacture of industrial chemicals requiring ammonia and urea as inputs.
Global leaders in the manufacture of fertilizers, chemicals and IT solutions.
1. Boasts of setting up, one of the largest ammonia-urea fertilizer manufacturing complexes at Bharuch, Gujarat. 2. Ideal location of Bharuch as an industrial hub of the country with an access to rich natural resources suitable as raw materials for ammonia and other chemicals’ production. 3. International business going strong with year-on-year growth, especially in the chemicals and petrochemicals division of the company.
4. Under the brand name Narmada, the company has achieved tremendous sales
1. Exports haven’t boomed due to focus on domestic expansions and business fortifications 2. Mergers and acquisitions have not been looked into as a possibility of future growth
1. The Narmada Command Area, due to its strong irrigational facilities has become a huge potential for sustained agriculture and therefore demands good quality fertilizer products. 2. Social programs like schools, colleges and hospitals in the Narmadanagar region have brought upon more customer loyalty towards the company and also results in customer growth and awareness. 3. International marketing to ASEAN countries would help in establishing long-term relationships and viable markets for future growth.
1. Environmental regulations are severely affecting all fertilizer companies including GNFC. 2. Labor strikes have resulted in management transformations 3. Seasonal demand for fertilizers is affecting cash inflows.
1. Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Co. (RCF) 2. Deepak Fertilizers 3. Madras Fertilizers
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.