Posted in Industrial Products and Chemicals, Total Reads: 2632
SWOT Analysis of Dr. Fixit with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Pidilite Industries Ltd.
Waterproofing solutions; For health construction
Market leader in Construction Chemicals in India.
Customers looking for easy-to-use and efficient products.
Construction workers, plumbers, whitewashing agents, cement industry and households.
Healthy Construction. Redefined.
1. Pidilite’s brand image and recall are the biggest advantages for Dr. Fixit’s success. 2. It is the market leader under the construction chemicals category in India. 3. Clients and associates in Middle East, Singapore and Thailand. 4. Advertisements follow the Pidilite trend of humor and appeal to the viewers and customers.
5. Products are very efficient and user-friendly.
6. Market share is expanding in the international markets, with nearly half market share in Middle East.
1.Brand awareness is less as compared to Fevicol, especially among construction industry players. 2. Limited of brand extensions and customizations is creating a barrier for increasing sales.
1. Many BTL activities such as mall shows, gatherings, awareness campaigns for construction workers have benefitted sales. 2. Brand extensions to include other segments of industry can help in creating strong brand recall.
1. Legal issues with patents and rights have been running for some time against the brand. 2. Advertising has taken a backseat and Direct promotions are having stronger effect on consumers.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.