1. The advertising and marketing of Pidilite has been very strong, especially the Fevicol ads have become a viral hit among the masses. 2. The name Fevicol has become synonymous with adhesives and has almost become a generic for anything that sticks. This also has helped other brands of Pidilite such as Fevistik, Fevikwik, etc. in their sales. 3. Fevicol and M-seal alone account for more than 50% of the total revenue of Pidilite, which eases the pressure on the sales of other brands and businesses. 4. Brand recall and value are extremely strong for Pidilite and have become the star attraction for many television commercials.
5. Fevicol ads have also won accolades and awards at major advertising award festivals and shows.
6. Strong R&D center to cater to the growing need for innovative products and services.
1.Acquisition of the Cyclo brand of car care products is a weak factor as India exhibits a very fragmented market for the same with very little customer loyalty. 2. Revenue generation is over dependent on Fevicol and M-seal which results in reduced investments on other brands and businesses.
1.Pidilite organizes many creative competitions for students and young scholars, such as the 'International Creative Contest' where approx. 800,000 students from 3000 schools participate.It also helps in promoting the brand very well.
2. The chemical industry in the world in growing very strongly and focus on emerging economies in other parts of the world such as Brazil, South Africa, China, Singapore, Thailand and East Africa is a great opportunity to establish stronghold in the international market.
1. The manufacturing cost of Pidilite’s products is largely dependent on crude oil and petroleum prices which are fluctuating by the minute. 2. Competitors are equally hard pressed on delivering innovative products and services.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Pidilite Industries. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.