Jenson and Nicholson SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Industrial Products and Chemicals, Total Reads: 1322
SWOT Analysis of Jenson and Nicholson with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Jenson & Nicholson
Jenson & Nicholson
Industrial products and chemicals
When you see Colour think of us
The most trusted name in paints, leading technology; benchmarking to exceed industry standards; innovators in paint industry
Decorative segment- premium and ultra-premium; industrial coatings
Architects, End-Consumers mainly in premium segment and industries, dealers, painters.
World-class technology; innovators in paints industry;
1. One of the oldest Paint companies with high brand equity built over years. 2. Innovators w.r.t different measures introduced in advertising, branding, and environmental domains- company being the first one to introduce durable and environment-friendly paints. 3. Offers huge product portfolio of paints 4. Company is ever improving w.r.t offerings and quality standards w.r.t international industry standards.
5. In spite of stiff competition, company is doing well.
1.Stiff competition means market share growth is restricted 2. Advertising and visibility less compared to competitors
1.New Product launches and innovation with changing trends 2. Strong growth Potential in India owing to urbanization 3. Business diversification
4. Branding techniques to increase awareness-customer recall.
5. Encourage industrial paints category as it would reduce vulnerability of seasonal nature.
1.New entrants in the industry and local companies. 2. Fluctuations in raw material prices 3. Stiff competition
4. Environmental constraints being in essentially effluent creating industry.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.