Posted in Industrial Products and Chemicals, Total Reads: 8271
SWOT Analysis of Berger Paints with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Industrial products and chemicals
Paint your imagination
Innovation, Performance, Customer First, Ethical Practice and Valuing People.
Middle Class and upper class segment
Home owners, Professionals and Industry Users
Fulfill your imagination of colors
1. With nearly one-fifth market share and is ranked one of the top 2 in India. 2. Manufactures and markets wide range of decorative and industrial paint products under various product brands and has a substantial market share 3. It has well established operations & supply chain network spanning throughout the country with 7 manufacturing facilities, 85 depots, several regional & area offices with 2500 employees and over 15000 dealers. 4. Green Horizon an initiative taken towards reducing waste and conserving natural resources; launching eco-friendly and energy efficient products
5. Berger Paints has excellent brand perception and brand awareness amongst its potential customers.
6. It provides with high quality products and has very high market space both in terms of visibility and sales.
7. The Company has international presence: it has 4 manufacturing facilities abroad; operations in Russia, Nepal, Europe and Bangladesh.
8. Berger Paints is a lone supplier of protective coatings to Nuclear Power Plants.
9. Its industrial and automotive coating is used by the best automobile companies like Mercedes.
1.Dependence on decorative segment where competition is intense 2. High levels of lead found leading to negative publicity 3. Limited liquidity options
1. New Product launches and innovation with changing trends 2. Strong growth Potential in India owing to urbanization 3. Business diversification
4. product diversification
1. New entrants in the industry and local companies. 2. Fluctuations in raw material prices 3. Stiff competition
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Berger Paints. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.