Posted in Industrial Products and Chemicals, Total Reads: 930
SWOT Analysis of Toray Industries with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Toray Industries, Inc.
Innovation by Chemistry
Strong R&D and expertise in the field
Textiles, Chemicals, Composites and Life science products
Fibers and textile business, plastics and petrochemicals, carbon fiber composites and IT and life space businesses
High on innovation products
1. Strong global business sites in 20+ countries including Japan 2. Production of bio-based PBT and part samples 3. Wide product portfolio catering to different customer segments 4. High strength in developing high strength advanced materials
5. Expertises in pharma, chemicals, composite materials, reverse osmosis bigmembranes
1. E&E segment not performing well 2. Due to global economic condition high risk associated with It dependent segment 3. Lack of large-scale projects in the water treatment segment
1. Toray to extend production facility for High-Performance Polypropylene Spun bond in China, which increases trade opportunity 2. Wide range expansion in Asia planned can bring growth 3. PPS resin compound requirement can be met through increase in capacity
1. Growing large rivals pose severe threat to the business 2. The natural calamities affecting Japan can have high impact on the industry 3. Difficulty in procuring raw material in future due to demand
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.