Posted in Industrial Products and Chemicals, Total Reads: 2826
SWOT Analysis of Royal DSM with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Bright Science, Brighter Living
Custom contract manufacturing and development services
Nutrition, performance materials, polymer intermediates, pharma, and innovation center
Human and animal nutrition and health, personal care, pharmaceuticals and automotive
Value adding product manufacturers
1. High customer orientation by providing provides custom chemical manufacturing services for complex registered intermediates and active pharmaceutical ingredients 2. Well-established global presence through presence in Europe, Asia, the Americas and other part of world 3. Wide product portfolio of specialty chemicals catering to nutrition, materials and health sectors 4. Strengthened the business through various inorganic ventures
5. Nearly 23000 people employed with the company
6. Portfolio includes paints, pharma, medical supplies etc
1. Extensive dependency on the developed market exposes the business to dependency risks 2. Huge market share from specific geographies also weakens the stability of the business at times of catastrophes 3. Reputation tampered by the price fixing claim against the company
1. Acquisitions can help in strengthening the brand in nutrition segment 2. Competency in photovoltaic cells manufacturing can be leveraged to meet surging demand 3. Expanding into Russia will provide greater growth opportunity
1. Stiff competition reduces the profit margin of the products 2. Decrease trend in revenue of the organization owing to the turbulent economic condition 3. REACH regulation could put pressure on the company's profitability
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Royal DSM. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.