Posted in Industrial Products and Chemicals, Total Reads: 1675
SWOT Analysis of Celanese Corporation with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
American Cellulose & Chemical Manufacturing Company
Diversified chemical company
We all have a hand in it
Customer specialties and Industrial specialties
Processing of chemical raw materials such as methanol, carbon monoxide and ethylene, and natural products
Advanced engineered materials, consumer specialties, industrial specialties and acetyl intermediates
Offering wide variety of product in specialty segment
1. Improving profit margin irrespective of the economic fluctuation 2. Wide established subsidiaries providing a extensive portfolio spread 3. Celanese primarily operates in Asia, Europe and North America establishing a wide global presence 4. Strategic acquisitions have improved the brand profile and product portfolio
5. 7500+ employees are a part of its workforce
1. Lawsuit against Celanese for the alleged exposure of the workers to asbestos and other harmful materials 2. Allegation against Celanese on the Clean air violation and Price fixing scandal multi fixing litigation against the Celanese corporation
1. The company's emulsions products are used in variety of applications including paints and coatings, adhesives, building and construction, glass fiber, textiles and paper offering scope of extensive expansion 2. Its is strong in global technological developments which can be used to attract new opportunities 3. The open organizational policy with acquisitions can be further leveraged to increase the products portfolio
1. Stringent norms affect the effective functioning of the company 2. Tarnished image threatens the customer perceptions of the company 3. Fluctuating economic condition especially in Europe along with increasing competition can affect the profit margin
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Celanese Corporation. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.