Posted in Industrial Products and Chemicals, Total Reads: 908
SWOT Analysis of K+S Group with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
World's leading suppliers of specialty and standard fertilizers and salt products
Fertilizers and salt products
Agriculture and industrial manufacturers
Tailor-made products and services to meet customer need
1. K+S operates globally in Europe, the US, Canada, Singapore, India, Russia, South Africa, China and Peru 2. It has a strong work force of 14500 people functioning globally 3. They have a wide portfolio of tailor-made products and services to meet the customer needs exclusively 4. Specialist in extraction of potash and magnesium crude salts
5. Its area of expertise is fertilisers, plant chemicals and salts
1. An year on year decrease in the operating profit of the group 2. Increase in dependence of organic farming eating the market share of inorganic fertilizers 3. Economic downturn has reduced the product volume and revenue
1. It also provides waste management and recycling services, logistics services, and animal hygiene products, which increases the scope of business of the group 2. The demand of specialty fertilizers can be leveraged to increase business 3. Scope of further expansion in the global market due to increase in demand
1. European division threatened by the economic fluctuations adding to the misery of decreasing profit margin 2. Increasing completion further threatens the profit margin of the products 3. Stringent environment regulations that may affect the operations of the company
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to K+S Group. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.