Posted in Industrial Products and Chemicals, Total Reads: 1108
SWOT Analysis of Nitto Denko with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Offering consistent products since 1918
Optronics segment, industrial tape segment, and medical and membrane segment
Diverse industrial, electronic, and functional products
Brand providing diversified products (not restricted to electrials)
1. Well diversified product portfolio encompassing many major products 2. The group has a geographic presence in Japan, Asia and Oceania, North America, and Europe 3. Strong work force of 32000 employees 4. High focus on research and development
5. It produces LCDs, tapes, vinyl, insulation etc
1. Financial performance of the company has been in a decline trend 2. Vendor dependence has been high , exposing the company to risk based on vendor dependency 3. Lawsuit with a market major had tarnished the brand image
1. Expanding into new business areas such as Green (Environmentally Friendly), Clean (New Energy), and Fine (Life Science) business domains, and to develop ANT (Area Niche Top) products 2. Venturing into emerging countries including China, India and Brazil 3. Robust forecasts for the global semiconductor industry
1. Japan based manufacturing is threatened by natural calamities 2. Stringent regulation in future arises the issue of compliance 3. Currency fluctuations can adversely impact Nitto Denko's business performance and financial position
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Nitto Denko. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.