Gujarat Fluorochemicals Inox Group SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Industrial Products and Chemicals, Total Reads: 1144
SWOT Analysis of Gujarat Fluorochemicals Inox Group with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Gujarat Fluorochemicals Inox Group
Top Indian Chemical Company
Chemicals, theatrical exhibition, manufacture of wind turbines (MWT)
Entertainment, renewable energy, chemicals and byproducts, wind turbine manufacturers, refrigeration industry
GFL is the largest CDM player in India, and amongst the top 5 globally
1. The company is based out of India and operates in India, the US and Singapore
2. Have diversified segment presence with engagement in operating and managing multiplexes and cinema theatres; manufacture of wind turbine generators; and distribution of movies
3. The company has entered into some statergical joint venture agreement with Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation Ltd (GMDC) and Navin Fluorine International Ltd (NFIL
4. Taken community intiatives for improvement in health and education to livelihoods and environmental issues in the rural outback of Gujarat, India
5. Strong backing of INOX group gives stability to its operations
1. In chemical industry the availability and cost of energy
2. Refrigerant Gas Business is operating at near full capacity and inability to meet growing current demand
1. The company owns and operates an entertainment business under brandname INOX which has huge potential in the current markets.
2. Inox Renewables Limited sets up and operates wind farms, this can cater to the growing demand in alternative energy sector
3. Gujarat Fluorochemicals owns an integrated chemical complex which has the potential to cater to the increasing demands of caustic soda and chloromethane
1. Threat to Carbon credit business is the price volatility in the carbon markets
2. The key threat to the Refrigerant Gas Business continues to be pressures on margins due to competition from China.
3. The key threat in wind energy business is increasing costs due to supply constraints, wind uncertainty, and regulatory restrictions leading to inability to sell the power generated at viable tariffs.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Gujarat Fluorochemicals Inox Group. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.