SWOT Analysis of Daisy Group with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
IT services, including connectivity, voice, maintenance, as well as cloud and hosting solutions.
When you need support, we will provide it
Internet and telecommunications services, including hosting, broadband Internet connections, and VOIP.
Multi-national corporate, public sector organizations, high street brand names and small local businesses
Positioned as an enabler of the procurement of best-of-breed services that could be delivered on one bill.
1. More than 60,000 customers. 2. Supplies IT and communications to some of the UK’s best known organizations 3. Named the fastest growing technology business in the UK in the 2005 Sunday Times’ Tech Track 4. Strong market value and 1,500 employees
5.Excellent customer satisfaction
6. Its subsidiaries include Daisy Health and Daisy Wholesale
1. Not very active globally 2. Having built a good customer relationship, it mainly relies on direct marketing though its own sales people rather than public campaigns and hence incurs more costs
1. Rapidly evolving market with new opportunities for growth
2. Increasing purchasing power for people 3. Lot of acquisitions are helping it enhance its size and reach
1. Very turbulent market with high competition 2. Variance in global economic conditions
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.