SWOT Analysis of Infibeam with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Online Retail-Books, Automobile Accessories, Electronics etc and Internet Services like logistics, website design support, marketing services etc
Ecommerce and Internet Services
Shop with a smile
Plethora of services which covers everyone in the ecommerce supply chain
Wide range of segment covering customer to businesses
Middle income online shoppers & Small/middle level merchants looking forward to expand their business online
One stop store to cater to all stages of supply chain
1. Significant acquisitions include Picsquare and Odigma.
2. In India for iPhones, it is the only authorized seller.
3. Apart from flagship ecommerce portal infibeam.com, it has a diversified portfolio of businesses like buildbazaar, dhamaal, INDENT, INCEPT etc.
4. Its logistics aggregator platform named ShipDroid provides logistics services to numerous merchants across 20,000 pin codes.
5. Launch of its own ebook reader-Pi and Pi2 and media device called Infibeam Phi.
6. Gujrati Business Channel called CNBC Bazaar was launched in partnership with Infibeam.
7. Dot-Triple-O launch will help many merchants to have the appropriate digital address and thus a good business opportunity for Infibeam.
8. Buildbazaar has presence in several countries like UAE, Qatar etc.
9.B2B businesses with established players like The Mobile Store, Crossword etc
1. Lack of appropriate brand proposition had led to an identity crisis in the highly competitive ecommerce business.
2. Heavy reliance on internal funding rather than external funding has somewhere slowed its growth in terms of scale compared to competitors
1. Innovative and aggressive marketing campaigns to capture the growing customer base in India. 2. Extension of its marketing, logistics and other services to more and more businesses like restaurants, real estate etc.
3. The planned IPO can infuse Infibeam with the necessary capital boost.
1.Increased competition in the ecommerce business in India currently
2.Adoption of marketplace model by more and more stores.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.