Great shopping experience with excellent variety of luxury and premium brands to choose from
1. Its investor list includes names like Helion Ventures, Lightspeed Ventures
2. Have their own private labels and have more than 400 international brands
3. A separate section called “Flea Bazaar that sells offbeat fashion products from boutiques and chosen small sellers; and another section called “This n That” that sells quirky fashion products help to give Fashionara a differentiation.
4. Video Catalogue introduced by it is first of its kind in the online retail market.
5. Many features like its fashion magazine “Look Book”, Alterations, Instant Exchange, Try @Home differentiates it from the rest.
6. Diversification of its product categories to include home furnishing (7,500 products) is a good strategy to tap its customer base to the fullest.
7. Great visual shopping experience provided by Fashionara with its multiple slideshows, video catalogue helps it to mitigate the weakness of offline shopping
1.Intense competition means limited market share
2.Its positioning in the branded segment can prevent it from leveraging “economics of scale”, which is very important in ecommerce industry
1. Expansion to other countries
2. Its differentiation in its portfolio and branding makes gives it an edge if at all it thinks of merger to survive competition.
3. With its branding as premium ecommerce website and its strong visual content, Fashionara can easily launch a bridal segment.
1.Backing of its competitor Myntra from ecommerce giant like Flipkart
2. Strong funding of its competitors like Limeroad, Jabong from established investors
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.