SWOT Analysis of Logica with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Be Brilliant together
Logica along with the French company SESA first brought the Arpanet, now called the Internet for the first time in Europe
Private enterprises and the Government
Industries like Financial services, Oil and Gas, Health, Manufacturing, Logistics, Transportation etc.
Industry experts providing end to end experts
1. Logica supported missions of over 150 orbiting satellites 2. Supported 300 telecom operators in over 130 countries 3. Logica had expertise primarily in the geographies of Asia, Europe and the Americas 4. Revenue from Logica makes majority of that of the parent company CGI 5.Pioneered the automated ticketing system for the London Underground in 1987 6. CGI, the parent company of Logica, indulges in CSR activities like “Wish Tree” for making the wishes of underprivileged children’s come true, helping women suffering from domestic abuse, 24 hours of rollerblading by employees of Logica to further the cause of importance of outdoor activities 7. Presence in emerging markets for back end jobs
1. Logica suffered due to recession in Europe and could not bounce back 2. No major presence outside UK 3.Had amassed debts which have lead to financial instability
1. Logica, under CGI, can make use of resources to restructure its brand in markets where they are a key player
2. Opportunity for CGI to expand its footprint beyond North America
1. Risk of foreign exchange is high as currency as various currencies are converted into Canadian Dollars 2. As Logica ex-employees were charged on account of insider trading which led to serious damage to the brand
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Logica. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.