SWOT Analysis of Yell with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
The UK's local business search engine
UK’s biggest search engine
Businesses in the UK
MSMEs, Startups and MNCs
Best place to look for information
1. Yell search engine helped over a million small businesses 2. Yell has done extremely well streamlining the supply chain, taking out cost and reducing debt 3. Set up new incubation teams to accelerate new products in the market 4. Digital services revenue up consistently
5. Has a strong presence in 8 countries worldwide
6. More than 20,000 business have been associated with Yell
1. Limited business outside UK means limited geographic presence
2. Brand recall is limited as compared to global websites
1. Can expand to other countries as well 2. To start pay-as-you-go services for increasing revenues
1. SME and startup have a higher failure rate 2. Annual digital directory revenue is declining every year
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Yell. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.